PGP glassworks is a modern hi-tech plant with the European business approach to production of a wide range of high-quality glass containers. Being one of the industry leaders in Ukraine, the plant’s total capacity is equal to 560 tons of glass a day, focusing on the production of flint and colored glass containers for beer, alcoholic beverage, wine, soft drinks and canning industries.
To ensure the highest production quality control standards, the Quality Management System ISO 9001 has been certified and implemented at the plant as well as the enterprise monitoring system «IQ SCAN» a highly efficient digital glass production control system, allowing to collect data and control the process at all stages of glass production.
Integrated quality management system and safety packaging materials has been introduced at LLC “PGP”, according to the requirements of FSSC 22000 certification scheme and the ISO 9001 international standard . FSSC 22000 certification scheme includes the requirements of ISO 22 000 standard (HACCP) as well as the pre-requisite programs specifically designed for food packaging producers set out in ISO/TS 22002-4.
In general IMS makes our consumers confident that the plant can provide safe, high quality and competitive product, taking into account all their needs and demands.
To identify the production defects, some cutting edge equipment has been installed at the plant. It includes the unique inspection machine of «Optische Prüfsysteme Dr. Günther», MCAL 4 – the latest generation machine for quality control of the side wall, MULTI 4 – the latest generation machine for the bottom and end of the finish control, as well as M 320 – multifunctional quality control machine.
Our products are exported to more than 30 countries of the world.
The company mission is to promote our customers business, providing them with a wide range of high quality glass products.
The main objective of the corporate strategy is to become one of the market leaders in Europe in our field by constantly expanding the product range and introducing professional service to our customers.
The company management is committed to:
- Comply with the quality, environmental and health and safety requirements
- Perform and follow all the requirements of our customers on mutually beneficial terms
- Prevent air pollution and contribute to its reduction
- Implement and keep to legal provisions of the environmental standards and production regulations to combat environmental pollution
- Provide health and safety measures to prevent industrial accidents
- Implement and keep to legal provisions and other government requirements concerning hazardous substances and dangerous machinery to make sure that the plant is a safe place to work
- Meet the requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the system in accordance with ISO 9001 as well as the other specific international standards for particular glass product types.
Our advantages are:
- An individual approach to each client
- Quality of services and skilled staff
- Corporate social responsibility
- Environmental policy